April 03, 2009

Perspectives




"Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so. If you assume there is no hope, you guarantee there will be no hope."
- Noam Chomsky

Now Germany has me back. My car is broken and needs to be repaired. I have not gotten the job I wanted because I was unreachable while in Morocco and did not tell them beforehand. I need to find a job because travelling is expensive even when you live on a low budget. Still I have not completely thought out my graduation that I want to happen some time soon. I want a mid and longterm perspective!

For now I am planning a new semester. Spring is here and there are already new travels on my schedule. Everybody is writing to me and my friends are eager to see me. Life is in full swing and I will be busy like a bee soon enough. Have I mentioned that the sun is shining? :D

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Amy Sun said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job. Though I really should say "Glad to hear you didn't get the job" since the Big U clearly has something even more awesome planned for you! :-)

The sun is shining here too!!! Spring in Holland is the reason people don't just up and move out of this country! It's just perfect!

Robert said...

Well, a job will come to me eventually :) Happy that the Netherlands are treating you good for once, problems with your housing notwithstanding ^^